I have been tagged by: [link]
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten (10) new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal. (I don't have ten people I know well enough to not be consumed with guilt about tagging. I'll only do one or two, the rest of you can dig your own damn graves.)
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him. (RULE BREAKER!!! SCREW CONFORMITY!!)
6. No tag backs. (Oh Russiaaaaaa-chaaaaan.....)
7. No nonsense in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this."
8. You have to tag 10 people. (HA. I'm only doing this as a favor to a friend, so MOST of my watchers and friends are spared. SOOOO sorry.)
1. I want to be a genetic engineer. When thumb sized rabid poodles start wandering the streets, you know who to blame.
2. I can do an axe kick in karate, but I can't do the splits on the floor. orz.
3. I like yaoi, and I ship ALL of the ships, even the ones that necessitate heavy brain bleaching. (cough! GaiKaka Cough!)
4. I Am a Virgo And I Adore Chainsaws To What Is Perhaps An Unhealthy Degree Thus I Cosplay Kanaya (yes, I know that I suck, so there is absolutely zero neccessity to point it out)
5. I love Les Miserables, and I will ship Valjean/Javert until this poor underappreciated vessel sinks into the Seine.
6. I'm a really big Naruto fan, and my adoration for Kakashi is so great that the SQUEE I let forth when Pein dragged his arse back from the land of campfires and familial guilt trips was probably heard in Canada. Not that anybody cared.
7. I am OBSESSED with Poodles. Do not get me started about them because I will NEVER shut up.
8. I try to avoid the hated contraction for "Laughing Out Loud" at all costs. To my knowledge I have only used it twice in my lifetime.
9. I am a procrastinator, a straight A student, and an insomniac. I want to KILL one or more of these qualities, because when working in tandem they make my life HELL.
10. I am a loud, irritating, noticable introvert. Wrap your head around THAT one.
Questions for me:
1. How often do you cosplay?
I cosplay about once or twice a month; I don't like to do it alone, so I usually wait for my bestest friend to come over.
2. Have you seen all the Harry Potter movies?
YES. I liked the books better, and the movies totally screwed over my mental image of Snape (TT_TT) but I can't deny my love for those beautiful abominations.
3. What is your favorite animal?
4. Do you find being tagged tedious?
... You've read this far, do you really need to ask that question? (Relaaax, I'm joking. I personally don't mind it, but I can't stand the guilt I get from imposing on other people by being the taggER instead of the tagEE.)
5. Do you care if you are popular in school?
I do not give two piles of poodle feces about what my peers think of me, provided that I have at least one person who can stand to be in my company for extended periods of time.
6. How many pets do you have?
Ich habe eins (1) Poodle! She is adorable, charmingly overweight, and has developed the habit of trying to eat my German textbook.
7. What is your favorite anime?
... Why would you make me choose? Sooooo meeeaaaan! Ah, well, I guess that right now its a tossup between Hellsing and Hetalia.
8. Do you watch smosh on youtube?
Yes I do!
9. What is your favorite horror movie?
I like the Grudge. (I don't know if you can really count Jurrassic Park as a horror movie, but if by some logic defying feat it is possible to do so, then Velociraptors>ghosties.)
10. What is your favorite youtube channel?
ThreadBanger, PewDiePie, GrellShow, JennaMarbles, CupofSquirrel, and a lot of random comedians. XD
Questions for the poor soul who ends up filling this out:
1. What is your favorite pairing, if you have one?
2. If poodles took over the world tomorrow, what would they rename it?
3. Do you like Creature Feature? (the amazing band that you should really look up right this instant)
4. Do you prefer to read manga or to watch the anime of a series?
5. Which character (any genre/medium) has the best weapon/powers/fighting method?
6. Do you know any martial arts?
7. What is your favorite fashion style? (eg. steampunk, gothic lolita.....)
8. How do you feel about crossovers between different series?
9. Do you prefer to do fan art, or "original" art?
10. Do you have an obsession that has lasted more than five years?
Well, I'm done pontificating about my astonishingly ordinary self now. Do this if you want. I "tag" [link] elizabeth196, [link] spiritfox94, and [link] snafuangel.